Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tips For Buying Electric Scooters

If you are going to buy electric scooters, you really need to be aware of a few key things.

I should know, because when I bought my daughter her electric scooter, I basically knew nothing about them.

On the surface, that may not sound so bad. However, I made a couple of bad decisions that sort of hindered my daughter's enjoyment of the scooter.

The first thing I did that I regret, was to get her an electric scooter without a seat.

BIG mistake! I found out later that their are plenty of excellent electric scooters that have adjustable and removable seats.

Now, don't get me wrong, we got her a Razor E100 electric scooter, which some people consider the best electric scooter for kids her age.

However, it has the ability to run continuously for up to 45 minutes on a single charge, and that is a long time to be standing up!

Definitely, as she gets older(she is 10 right now), we will get her an electric scooter with a seat, and one that goes faster than 10 mph.

Other than that, it has been an excellent purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment