Saturday, February 13, 2010

Electric Scooters Advice


My neighbor approached me the other day with the news that he was going to buy electric scooters for his teeenagers, ages 13 & 14.

We had discussed many times the experiences I had with our family's electric scooters.

He knew that every member of our family has one, because he sees us riding them all the time.

The news kind of surprised me, though, because he had never really seemed that interested.

Naturally, the first thing that he wanted to know was which was the best electric scooter. I told him that it was difficult to really pinpoint the best electric scooter, and it was probably a better idea to go with quality manufacturers.

I suggested Razor USA, Currie Technologies, or Izip electric scooters. With these companies, you can be assured of replacement parts and legitimate warranties.

I also mentioned to him that because his sons are relatively big for their age, a 500 watt electric scooter minimum would be required for an exciting top speed.

He went online and started to do some research, and said he would report back to me on what he found.

No comments:

Post a Comment