Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Electric Scooters Sure Are Fun!


I have ridden an electric motor scooter for almost a year now, and I've got to admit that they sure are fun! My son is the veteran of the family, as he has ridden for almost 3 years now!

Originally, I didn't intend to buy an electric scooter. My favorite way of getting out in the fresh air was to play golf.

Unfortunately, I rarely found myself out on the course very often. I always seem to be too busy.

One day my son approached me with the idea of taking a test ride on his
electric scooter. His model could handle riders up to 240 lbs, and I was about a 6 pack shy of that, so I decided to give it a shot.

Luckily, he had a seat that could be adjusted, as we are different heights. Starting it up couldn't be easier, just push a button, and off I went!

I was amazed at how smooth the ride was! Even though it is only about 60 lbs, it took the bumps very well. It is also extremely quiet, too
!
I thought to myself, "this is no cheap electric scooter!"

I rode for about 15 minutes, and I did not want to use up all the charge in the battery, so I turned it back over to my son.

I ordered mine the next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment